Fall is my favorite season, hands down. The smell of the air, the crinkle of the leaves, and the excitement of spooky season, makes me downright giddy. This is when I feel most creative and inspired.
The crispness of the air combined with the cooler days, tends to get everyone thinking about their space feeling cozy and making it somewhere they can just snuggle up and relax. This is by far the busiest time for us in regards to candles and bath products. Something about a giant bubble bath with a glass of wine, a good book, and the warm glow of a candle, takes the coziness factor to another level.
Sophie and I definitely have a list of must-haves to complete the season, and we have them here for you with clickable links to check them out yourselves!
Our top nine products for the coziest fall ever:
Clockwise from top left:
1. Of course we would be remiss if we didn't mention our candles! Every one is poured, labeled and finished by our little hands.
Right now, we are loving the Cranberry Apple Butter, but all twelve are spectacular scents, each one custom blended by us.
Made with our proprietary Coconut Cream wax blend, these candles burn clean and are made without any parabens or phthalates. With proper wick trimming, they burn longer and cleaner than soy or paraffin wax, about 10 to 15% longer for the same volume.
With a beautiful amber jar and a classic textured label, these candles will make any space look classy and cozy.
2. Cozy sweaters by the pile. We both love big oversized sweaters and cardigans, the softer, the better. Our favorites at this moment are the Oversized Marled Voop-Neck Tunic Sweater from Old Navy, and this super soft Wool and Recycled Cashmere Oversized Sweater from J Crew. Pair them with baggy wide leg jeans or your favorite leggings, and you are ready for anywhere the day takes you.
3. We know that some of you take part in "no shave november", but we like to keep smooth all year long. Our Flipper Fluff Shave Soap will make your parts dolphin smooth and soft. It is "multi-porpoise" and doubles as a silky body wash, a hand soap, or even a scoopable bubble bath!
4. A nice glass (or four) of red wine tastes so good on those chilly nights. I've even been known to skip the beer or cider at a bonfire, and show up with a bottle of this delicious pinot noir, instead. It is affordable, easy to drink, and warms you up quick!
5. My ideal comfort food on a chilly evening is this Lentil Stew recipe from Jan Brody. I have been making this for years and although it isn't my husbands fave, I could eat the whole pot! I serve it with naan and top with greek yogurt. Pro tip: use sweet potatoes in place of the regular ones.
6. Ugg boots. I know, I know! Some say they are ugly and out of style. I don't care at all and still sport these 75% of the time in the cooler months. They are comfortable, easy to get on and off, and go perfectly with leggings and oversized sweaters, which happen to be my "uni" most of the season.
My favorite pair is still the Bailey Button in chestnut.
7. Facial skin tends to get a little drier in the cooler months, and I cannot live without our Vitamin E and Argan Facial Oil. This magical elixir soaks into skin without leaving a greasy film.
The nutritious synergy of oils includes argan, rosehip, meadowfoam, vitamin e, carrot seed oil, and a custom blend of essential oils that include ylang ylang, lavender, and frankincense, all known to benefit delicate facial skin.
8.Beddy's all in one sheet and blanket sets have changed my sleep and coziness factor by 1000%! These cozy little dream makers are like giant sleeping bags that fit onto your mattress. They are zippered and make making your bed a breeze, and allow you to leave a "foot out" if that's your jam. Trust me, I will never have a bed without a set again! I even have a new one, still in the bag, for when I need a design change. Sign up for exclusive coupons, they send them on the regular.
9. Honeycakes Bubble Bath not only looks like a jar of honey, but it smells like honey, and has the same consistency as honey. It makes piles and piles of bubbles and they stick around for the whole bathtime.
There is nothing better than a hot bath on a cool autumn night! Get you a glass of the before-mentioned pinot noir, a good book, and lock the bathroom door!
What are your favorite fall products? Things you cannot live without? Drop a comment and let us know!